- Hello readers! Call us “Pinoybizsurfer”. The Newest Entertainment Blog Site! So readers, anticipate for our latest and hottest pinoy entertainment scoops and updates. Hope you enjoyed visiting the site. Just leave a comments, suggestions or feedback pls. So we can know your opinions related with our Blog Site. Thank you and Have a nice day! Happy Reading!
- 36th MMFF (8)
- 37th MMFF (15)
- Albums (16)
- Bench UNCUT (4)
- Box-Office (47)
- Entertainment (140)
- Instant News (1)
- Kapamilya (172)
- Kapatid (16)
- Kapuso (148)
- Magazines (237)
- Movies (123)
- Music (18)
- pbsTwitpics (1)
- Personal (8)
- Photos (6)
- Poll (98)
- Ratings (1)
- Scandal (6)
- Spotlight (40)
- Studio 23 (2)
- Technology (3)
- TV Commercials (5)
- TV Ratings (112)
05/27 - 06/03
- 'I like Party Pilipinas' this Sunday!
- Music, Magic and Laughter on 'Sarah G LIVE' this S...
- Angel Locsin Covers Sense & Style and Woman Today'...
- 'Tween Hearts' Bids Farewell with Heartwarming Fin...
- 'ASAP 2012' Throws the Coolest Back-to-School Part...
- Marian Rivera Covers MEG Magazine's 14th Anniversa...
- Is Angeline Quinto 'Born to Win' the 2-M Jackpot i...
- 'Every Breath U Take' Earns P25.51-M in 5 Days
- National TV Ratings: Kapuso Still Dominates Daytim...
- GMA-7 Redefines Love and Rivalry in Kasalanan Bang...
- 'Walang Hanggan' and 'Eat Bulaga' Maintain Lead in...
- Kim Chiu Heats Up Cosmopolitan Philippines June 20...
- Erich Gonzales and Mario Maurer's BTS Pictorial Ph...
- Iya Villania Shows Off Her Fab Abs in 'Women’s Hea...
- 'Kimmy Dora and the Temple of Kiyeme' – Official M...
- OFW-Serye - 'Kung Ako'y Iiwan Mo' Stirs Up Strong ...
- ▼ 05/27 - 06/03 (16)
- ► 2011 (536)
- ► 2010 (415)
Most Photogenic Young Female Celebrity Poll for 2010: Final Ranking
1. Kim Chiu
2. Angel Locsin
6. Anne Curtis
10. Bea Alonzo
11. Rhian Ramos
12. Isabel Oli
Saturday, June 2, 2012
at 1:36 PM Posted by zeaven28
One of ABS-CBN’s pride leading ladies, Angel Locsin is the celebrity cover star of Sense & Style and Woman Today Magazine for this month.
“Angel on High” – the cover story of Woman Today Magazine for their latest cover girl Angel which truly defines her showbiz career these days. 3 Best Actress Awards (for In the Name of Love), Mega-Blockbuster Movie (for Unofficially Yours), Top Rating Sitcom (TodaMAX), Popularity Awards, Numerous Endorsements and Magazine Covers.
“Angel Locsin on what’s Essential” - meanwhile, the cover story for Sense & Style… Angel talks about her 10th year in show business, on more challenging roles and work-life balance.
Sense & Style and Woman Today Magazine June 2012 edition are now available in all leading bookstores and newsstands nationwide.