- Hello readers! Call us “Pinoybizsurfer”. The Newest Entertainment Blog Site! So readers, anticipate for our latest and hottest pinoy entertainment scoops and updates. Hope you enjoyed visiting the site. Just leave a comments, suggestions or feedback pls. So we can know your opinions related with our Blog Site. Thank you and Have a nice day! Happy Reading!
- 36th MMFF (8)
- 37th MMFF (15)
- Albums (16)
- Bench UNCUT (4)
- Box-Office (47)
- Entertainment (140)
- Instant News (1)
- Kapamilya (172)
- Kapatid (16)
- Kapuso (148)
- Magazines (237)
- Movies (123)
- Music (18)
- pbsTwitpics (1)
- Personal (8)
- Photos (6)
- Poll (98)
- Ratings (1)
- Scandal (6)
- Spotlight (40)
- Studio 23 (2)
- Technology (3)
- TV Commercials (5)
- TV Ratings (112)
05/27 - 06/03
- 'I like Party Pilipinas' this Sunday!
- Music, Magic and Laughter on 'Sarah G LIVE' this S...
- Angel Locsin Covers Sense & Style and Woman Today'...
- 'Tween Hearts' Bids Farewell with Heartwarming Fin...
- 'ASAP 2012' Throws the Coolest Back-to-School Part...
- Marian Rivera Covers MEG Magazine's 14th Anniversa...
- Is Angeline Quinto 'Born to Win' the 2-M Jackpot i...
- 'Every Breath U Take' Earns P25.51-M in 5 Days
- National TV Ratings: Kapuso Still Dominates Daytim...
- GMA-7 Redefines Love and Rivalry in Kasalanan Bang...
- 'Walang Hanggan' and 'Eat Bulaga' Maintain Lead in...
- Kim Chiu Heats Up Cosmopolitan Philippines June 20...
- Erich Gonzales and Mario Maurer's BTS Pictorial Ph...
- Iya Villania Shows Off Her Fab Abs in 'Women’s Hea...
- 'Kimmy Dora and the Temple of Kiyeme' – Official M...
- OFW-Serye - 'Kung Ako'y Iiwan Mo' Stirs Up Strong ...
- ▼ 05/27 - 06/03 (16)
- ► 2011 (536)
- ► 2010 (415)
Most Photogenic Young Female Celebrity Poll for 2010: Final Ranking
1. Kim Chiu
2. Angel Locsin
6. Anne Curtis
10. Bea Alonzo
11. Rhian Ramos
12. Isabel Oli
Monday, May 28, 2012
at 4:51 PM Posted by zeaven28
Reigning Most Photogenic Young Pinay Celebrity, Kim Chiu is fierce on the cover of Cosmopolitan Philippines Magazine “June 2012” edition!
The cover story has the title “Kim Chiu: Grows Up, Gets Tough, Goes Places!” Another astonishing cover for the 22-year old Kapamilya actress.
Other interesting topics inside this issue include “Your Time to Rise & Shine!”, “50 Things You Should Never Stop Doing in a Relationship”, “Perfect Your Skin”, “Sexy Time Tonight!” and a lot more!
Kim will be doing a primetime series with a working title “Ina, Anak, Kapatid” together with her on-screen partner Xian Lim, real-life friends Enchong Dee and Maja Salvador. Her upcoming horror movie with the Star for All Seasons Gov. Vilma will be shown in PH theaters on July.
Cosmopolitan Philippines Magazine June 2012 issue is now available nationwide wherever magazines are sold.