- Hello readers! Call us “Pinoybizsurfer”. The Newest Entertainment Blog Site! So readers, anticipate for our latest and hottest pinoy entertainment scoops and updates. Hope you enjoyed visiting the site. Just leave a comments, suggestions or feedback pls. So we can know your opinions related with our Blog Site. Thank you and Have a nice day! Happy Reading!
- 36th MMFF (8)
- 37th MMFF (15)
- Albums (16)
- Bench UNCUT (4)
- Box-Office (47)
- Entertainment (140)
- Instant News (1)
- Kapamilya (172)
- Kapatid (16)
- Kapuso (148)
- Magazines (237)
- Movies (123)
- Music (18)
- pbsTwitpics (1)
- Personal (8)
- Photos (6)
- Poll (98)
- Ratings (1)
- Scandal (6)
- Spotlight (40)
- Studio 23 (2)
- Technology (3)
- TV Commercials (5)
- TV Ratings (112)
04/22 - 04/29
- Kathryn Bernardo Reunites with Julia Montes in ‘Sa...
- Solenn Heussaff is the Cover Girl of Women’s Healt...
- ‘Eat Bulaga’ and ’Walang Hanggan’ Still the Undisp...
- Kusina Master's Chef Boy Logro Returns to Party Pi...
- Julia Montes Looks Very Gorgeous on the Cover MEG ...
- ‘Aryana’ – Cast Photos and Trailer
- ‘Moron 5 and the Crying Lady’ Rakes P64.64-M in 3 ...
- It's a Battle among Beauty Queens this Saturday in...
- Kapuso Actress Jennylyn Mercado is Luis’ Special G...
- Piolo Pascual Bares His Sexy Yummy Body in Men’s H...
- Pinoybizsurfer’s Poll: 2012 Most Popular Pinay Act...
- ‘MMK’ and ‘Kapuso Movie Night’ are on Top in Mega ...
- Kristine Hermosa & Baby Ondrea Bliss are on the Co...
- It’s Confirmed: Angel Locsin and Dingdong Dantes T...
- Enchong Dee Covers Chalk Magazine May 2012 Issue
- ▼ 04/22 - 04/29 (15)
- ► 2011 (536)
- ► 2010 (415)
Most Photogenic Young Female Celebrity Poll for 2010: Final Ranking
1. Kim Chiu
2. Angel Locsin
6. Anne Curtis
10. Bea Alonzo
11. Rhian Ramos
12. Isabel Oli
Wednesday, April 25, 2012
at 9:21 PM Posted by zeaven28
Three gorgeous ladies with bodies to “die” for will star in this Saturday’s episode of Spooky Nights on GMA-7.
Carmi Martin, Isabel Daza and Bubbles Paraiso are the lead stars in the episode titled “Korona,” which is about a story of a former beauty queen who so desperately wants to keep her crown that she takes it to her grave.
Carmi plays Oria, a popular beauty queen in Barangay Papaitan during her prime. Now a mother, Oria has gained a few wrinkles here and there albeit her beauty has not at all faded. In fact, she passed this trait on to her daughter Mabel (Isabel Daza). Mabel dreams of following the footsteps of her mom, but the latter disapproves of the idea reasoning that there must only be one beauty queen in the family.
Mabel is so eager to pursue her dream and so she insisted in joining the Mutya ng Papaitan. But on the night she won the title, she was murdered. Pamela, Mabel’s arch-rival, was considered as the prime suspect and was sentenced to life imprisonment. After Mabel’s tragic death, Oria left Barangay Papaitan.
After a few years, Oria decided to come home and she spearheaded the return of the Mutya ng Papaitan beauty contest in honor of her deceased daughter. But all hell break loose when on the night of the coronation, Mabel’s fiery ghost suddenly appears freaking out every one in attendance. Her delusion is that she is still the reigning beauty queen of Papaitan and no one will ever deserve that title besides her. Will she eventually come to terms with reality?
Find that out this Saturday on Spooky Nights presents “Korona,” after Manny Many Prizes on GMA-7.
text courtesy of GMA Network
Photo credit: Bubbles Paraiso