- Hello readers! Call us “Pinoybizsurfer”. The Newest Entertainment Blog Site! So readers, anticipate for our latest and hottest pinoy entertainment scoops and updates. Hope you enjoyed visiting the site. Just leave a comments, suggestions or feedback pls. So we can know your opinions related with our Blog Site. Thank you and Have a nice day! Happy Reading!
- 36th MMFF (8)
- 37th MMFF (15)
- Albums (16)
- Bench UNCUT (4)
- Box-Office (47)
- Entertainment (140)
- Instant News (1)
- Kapamilya (172)
- Kapatid (16)
- Kapuso (148)
- Magazines (237)
- Movies (123)
- Music (18)
- pbsTwitpics (1)
- Personal (8)
- Photos (6)
- Poll (98)
- Ratings (1)
- Scandal (6)
- Spotlight (40)
- Studio 23 (2)
- Technology (3)
- TV Commercials (5)
- TV Ratings (112)
01/29 - 02/05
- ABS-CBN Begins 2012 on a High Note; Continues to L...
- Iya Villania on Health Today February 2012 Cover
- GMA-7 Starts 2012 with a Strong Ratings Performanc...
- Three New Kapuso Shows will launch on Party Pilipi...
- Angel Locsin's Secret, to be Revealed in 'TODA Max...
- ABS-CBN's 'Nang Dahil Sa Pag-ibig' Official Cast L...
- Sarah Geronimo at Her Best in an 'SOS Performance'...
- Kim Chiu, Judy Ann Santos and Sharon Cuneta Cover ...
- 'My Cactus Heart' Grosses P10.91-M in Five Days
- 'Ikaw Ay Pag-ibig' Final Episode Tops Nationwide T...
- Fall in Love with Aiza Seguerra's Latest Album 'So...
- Jessy Mendiola Paired with Sam Milby in 'Maalaala ...
- Love, Betrayal and Revenge Take Centerstage in 'BR...
- ABS-CBN’s Official Statement on Their Newest Noont...
- Jasmine Curtis-Smith - Meg Magazine February 2012 ...
- 'Biritera' Takes Centerstage on GMA-7 Beginning Fe...
- Odyssey Top-Selling OPM Albums: Willie Revillame's...
- (Annebisyosa Concert Video) Anne Curtis & Sarah Ge...
- ▼ 01/29 - 02/05 (18)
- ► 2011 (536)
- ► 2010 (415)
Most Photogenic Young Female Celebrity Poll for 2010: Final Ranking
1. Kim Chiu
2. Angel Locsin
6. Anne Curtis
10. Bea Alonzo
11. Rhian Ramos
12. Isabel Oli
Saturday, February 4, 2012
at 12:54 AM Posted by zeaven28
Angel Locsin admitted recently that just like her character in new Star Cinema movie “Unofficially Yours,” her relationship with the athlete she currently dates is also unofficial.
The actress, however, clarified that her situation in real life is definitely far from what her character has experienced in the movie. She also said that what really matters most in a relationship isn’t the status but the mutual and unconditional love that both parties feel.
“My situation is totally different. I don’t relate much to my character,” she said.
If Angel didn’t disclose much about her love life, her character in “TODA Max” Isabel will be put into test, as her secret with boyfriend’s cousin Tol (Robin Padilla) is set to be revealed.
Tol will hesitate first in telling his cousin Justin (Vhong) what really happened between him and Isabel. Tol will find relief in making himself busy with work. That’s why he won’t notice that his daughter (Aaliyah Benisano) is also being secretive to him.
Sandy and Lady G’s (Pokwang) son Jonas (Paul Salas) will come home late to attend a dance practice intended for their school’s Foundation day. To get Tol’s consent, the two will lie and say they’re with Isabel.
Upon knowing this secret, Tol will get mad and paranoid that her daughter might get pregnant soon.
What if Tol finally tells Justin what happened between him and Isabel? Will there be another misunderstanding?
Catch “TODA Max,” after “Maalaala Mo Kaya” on ABS-CBN.
text and photo: ABS-CBN