- Hello readers! Call us “Pinoybizsurfer”. The Newest Entertainment Blog Site! So readers, anticipate for our latest and hottest pinoy entertainment scoops and updates. Hope you enjoyed visiting the site. Just leave a comments, suggestions or feedback pls. So we can know your opinions related with our Blog Site. Thank you and Have a nice day! Happy Reading!
- 36th MMFF (8)
- 37th MMFF (15)
- Albums (16)
- Bench UNCUT (4)
- Box-Office (47)
- Entertainment (140)
- Instant News (1)
- Kapamilya (172)
- Kapatid (16)
- Kapuso (148)
- Magazines (237)
- Movies (123)
- Music (18)
- pbsTwitpics (1)
- Personal (8)
- Photos (6)
- Poll (98)
- Ratings (1)
- Scandal (6)
- Spotlight (40)
- Studio 23 (2)
- Technology (3)
- TV Commercials (5)
- TV Ratings (112)
01/01 - 01/08
- Sam Pinto Graces the Cover of Circuit Magazine Jan...
- The Return of KC Concepcion with Her New Single 'D...
- Rhian Ramos is Blush Philippines December 2011-Feb...
- 'TODA Max,' Philippines' Highest-Rating Comedy-Pro...
- 'E-Boy' Joins ABS-CBN's Primetime League Starting ...
- 'Unofficially Yours' Starring John Lloyd Cruz and ...
- Karylle is on the Cover of Women's Health Philippi...
- ABS-CBN, Most Liked and Followed Philippine TV Net...
- Marian Rivera is Philippines Newest 'Pantasya ng B...
- Arthur Solinap Voted Out of 'Survivor Philippines'...
- Phillip Salvador and Kathryn Bernardo Star in a He...
- 2011 MMFF Box-Office Update: 'Enteng Ng Ina Mo' Gr...
- Shamcey Supsup Vs. Venus Raj: The Beauty Queens Fa...
- Kris Aquino, Anne Curtis and Robin Padilla Join Fo...
- Most Liked Pinoy Primetime Soap Operas of 2011 Win...
- A Mother's Story Starring Pokwang – Movie Poster, ...
- ▼ 01/01 - 01/08 (16)
- ► 2011 (536)
- ► 2010 (415)
Most Photogenic Young Female Celebrity Poll for 2010: Final Ranking
1. Kim Chiu
2. Angel Locsin
6. Anne Curtis
10. Bea Alonzo
11. Rhian Ramos
12. Isabel Oli
Saturday, January 7, 2012
at 9:21 AM Posted by zeaven28
One of the big news-makers in Philippine Showbiz of 2011, Rhian Ramos is on the cover of Blush Philippines’ New Year Issue.
Rhian Ramos makes a statement in little red dress for her cover story in Blush Magazine’s December 2011-February 2012 issue. Despite of all the controversies, the fact remains that Rhian Ramos is one of the aspirants to be next Pinay Superstar (i.e. Bea Alonzo, Anne Curtis, Angel Locsin and Marian Rivera).
Aside with Rhian, Blush also featured topics such as “The Master List: Over 100 of the Best Beauty Products,” “The Tooth of the Matter: Celebrity Dentist Dr. Gan Reveals the True Power of a Smile,” “Up In Smoke: The Easiest Way to Create Dramatic Eyes” and so much more!
The Ultimate Beauty Source… Blush Philippines’ New Year Issue is now available in all bookstores and newsstands nationwide. Grab your copy NOW!
Sneak Peek of Rhian Ramos' BLUSH Feature
(It's time to START ANEW this January! Take it from our cover girl, Rhian Ramos, who makes her statement in a Little Red Dress!)
(During hair and makeup with Lala and Jerry)
(There's always something about the scent of a woman..)
Photographed by Mark Nicdao, Makeup by Lala Flores & Hair by Jerry