Courtesy of ABS-CBN
- Hello readers! Call us “Pinoybizsurfer”. The Newest Entertainment Blog Site! So readers, anticipate for our latest and hottest pinoy entertainment scoops and updates. Hope you enjoyed visiting the site. Just leave a comments, suggestions or feedback pls. So we can know your opinions related with our Blog Site. Thank you and Have a nice day! Happy Reading!
- 36th MMFF (8)
- 37th MMFF (15)
- Albums (16)
- Bench UNCUT (4)
- Box-Office (47)
- Entertainment (140)
- Instant News (1)
- Kapamilya (172)
- Kapatid (16)
- Kapuso (148)
- Magazines (237)
- Movies (123)
- Music (18)
- pbsTwitpics (1)
- Personal (8)
- Photos (6)
- Poll (98)
- Ratings (1)
- Scandal (6)
- Spotlight (40)
- Studio 23 (2)
- Technology (3)
- TV Commercials (5)
- TV Ratings (112)
01/15 - 01/22
- 'Mundo Man ay Magunaw' – Cast List, Photos, Interv...
- Marian-Dingdong Grabs Lead from Kim-Xian in Most A...
- 'Munting Heredera' Grabs Solo Lead in Primetime; T...
- GMA Network Off to a Strong Start in 2012; Continu...
- Back-to-Back Adventures from 'Sailor Moon' and 'Na...
- Kim Chiu and Xian Lim Cover StarStudio Magazine 'T...
- Goodbye ‘ASAP 2012’ For Now... Hello 'Sarah G Live...
- Charice will Once Again Celebrate Valentine's Day ...
- Star Cinema's Valentine Offering this 2012: 'Unoff...
- Pinoy Big Brother Unlimited 'Intensity 7' Shakes P...
- Valerie Concepcion Covers Playboy Philippines Janu...
- Cristine Reyes' Drama Series 'Reputasyon' Comes Do...
- ▼ 01/15 - 01/22 (12)
- ► 2011 (536)
- ► 2010 (415)
Most Photogenic Young Female Celebrity Poll for 2010: Final Ranking
1. Kim Chiu
2. Angel Locsin
6. Anne Curtis
10. Bea Alonzo
11. Rhian Ramos
12. Isabel Oli
Saturday, January 21, 2012
at 3:10 PM Posted by zeaven28
After “Reputasyon” and “Angelito: Batang Ama”, ABS-CBN is all set to launch another high-quality afternoon drama series this upcoming January 30 via “Mundo Man ay Magunaw”.
ABS-CBN’s newest Kapamilya Gold drama series, “Mundo Man ay Magunaw” sets the bar higher for afternoon soaps as it presents a compelling family drama featuring a formidable ensemble cast of young and seasoned actors that include Empress, Nikki Gil, Ejay Falcon, Sylvia Sanchez, Allan Paule, Pinky Amador, Jason Gainza, Dianne Medina, Alex Castro Tessie Tomas, and Eula Valdes.
According to Valdes, mothers can surely relate to the story of their new series. “I play the character of a loving mother who would sacrifice everything just to be reunited with her daughters,” she said.
Meanwhile, Empress shares her happiness over her new afternoon soap. “I’ll be playing a more mature role here. I’m a good daughter who is driven to fight for her family and who is willing to do anything to keep her mother happy. Viewers should also watch out for Ms. Eula in the soap because this time, she is not the villainess,” said Empress.
Gil, on the other hand, will give life to a power hungry character whose underlying goal is to gain the acceptance and appreciation of the people she loves. She shared, “As Jennifer La Peña, I will fight to prove that I am the rightful heir of my grandmother.”
“Mundo Man ay Magunaw” shares the entwined lives of Olivia (Valdes) and her daughters Sheryl (Empress) and Jennifer (Gil). After 20 years of imprisonment, Olivia is off to restart her life and rebuild the family she never had. Brought together by circumstances, the three women will realize that no matter how big their differences and conflicts are, they still have to reunite to save each other.
Will Olivia be willing to sacrifice everything just to win the love and bring her daughters back to her arms? Will Sheryl and Jenny surpass the tests of love and ambition when they finally discover the truth?
Under the direction of Jeffrey Jeturian and Rechie Del Carmen, don’t miss the drama series dedicated for all loving mothers, “Mundo Man ay Magunaw” premieres on January 30 (Monday) on ABS-CBN’s ‘Kapamilya Gold.’
For more updates, log on to www.abs-cbn.com, follow @abscbndotcom on Twitter, or ‘like their Facebook fan page http://www.facebook.com/mundomanaymagunaw.
Courtesy of ABS-CBN
Courtesy of ABS-CBN