- Hello readers! Call us “Pinoybizsurfer”. The Newest Entertainment Blog Site! So readers, anticipate for our latest and hottest pinoy entertainment scoops and updates. Hope you enjoyed visiting the site. Just leave a comments, suggestions or feedback pls. So we can know your opinions related with our Blog Site. Thank you and Have a nice day! Happy Reading!
- 36th MMFF (8)
- 37th MMFF (15)
- Albums (16)
- Bench UNCUT (4)
- Box-Office (47)
- Entertainment (140)
- Instant News (1)
- Kapamilya (172)
- Kapatid (16)
- Kapuso (148)
- Magazines (237)
- Movies (123)
- Music (18)
- pbsTwitpics (1)
- Personal (8)
- Photos (6)
- Poll (98)
- Ratings (1)
- Scandal (6)
- Spotlight (40)
- Studio 23 (2)
- Technology (3)
- TV Commercials (5)
- TV Ratings (112)
01/01 - 01/08
- Sam Pinto Graces the Cover of Circuit Magazine Jan...
- The Return of KC Concepcion with Her New Single 'D...
- Rhian Ramos is Blush Philippines December 2011-Feb...
- 'TODA Max,' Philippines' Highest-Rating Comedy-Pro...
- 'E-Boy' Joins ABS-CBN's Primetime League Starting ...
- 'Unofficially Yours' Starring John Lloyd Cruz and ...
- Karylle is on the Cover of Women's Health Philippi...
- ABS-CBN, Most Liked and Followed Philippine TV Net...
- Marian Rivera is Philippines Newest 'Pantasya ng B...
- Arthur Solinap Voted Out of 'Survivor Philippines'...
- Phillip Salvador and Kathryn Bernardo Star in a He...
- 2011 MMFF Box-Office Update: 'Enteng Ng Ina Mo' Gr...
- Shamcey Supsup Vs. Venus Raj: The Beauty Queens Fa...
- Kris Aquino, Anne Curtis and Robin Padilla Join Fo...
- Most Liked Pinoy Primetime Soap Operas of 2011 Win...
- A Mother's Story Starring Pokwang – Movie Poster, ...
- ▼ 01/01 - 01/08 (16)
- ► 2011 (536)
- ► 2010 (415)
Most Photogenic Young Female Celebrity Poll for 2010: Final Ranking
1. Kim Chiu
2. Angel Locsin
6. Anne Curtis
10. Bea Alonzo
11. Rhian Ramos
12. Isabel Oli
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
at 2:17 PM Posted by zeaven28
Ana Karylle Padilla Tatlonghari, better known by her screen name Karylle is the first covergirl of Women’s Health Philippines for the brand new year 2012.
The 30-year old singer-actress shares how to get this Fit, Happy, and Confident Body. If I’m not mistaken, this is her first cover for the said magazine.
Other topics tackled inside this issue include “Your Fittest Body Fast”, “Sexy Ways to Dress Up For Your Workout”, “Get Glowing Skin”, “8 Diet Pitfalls and How to Avoid Them”, “Eat Your Way Thin”, “Amazing Sex Tricks” and more!
Women's Health Philippines January-February 2012 Issue will be out on newsstands nationwide this upcoming weekend for only P140.