- Hello readers! Call us “Pinoybizsurfer”. The Newest Entertainment Blog Site! So readers, anticipate for our latest and hottest pinoy entertainment scoops and updates. Hope you enjoyed visiting the site. Just leave a comments, suggestions or feedback pls. So we can know your opinions related with our Blog Site. Thank you and Have a nice day! Happy Reading!
- 36th MMFF (8)
- 37th MMFF (15)
- Albums (16)
- Bench UNCUT (4)
- Box-Office (47)
- Entertainment (140)
- Instant News (1)
- Kapamilya (172)
- Kapatid (16)
- Kapuso (148)
- Magazines (237)
- Movies (123)
- Music (18)
- pbsTwitpics (1)
- Personal (8)
- Photos (6)
- Poll (98)
- Ratings (1)
- Scandal (6)
- Spotlight (40)
- Studio 23 (2)
- Technology (3)
- TV Commercials (5)
- TV Ratings (112)
01/01 - 01/08
- Sam Pinto Graces the Cover of Circuit Magazine Jan...
- The Return of KC Concepcion with Her New Single 'D...
- Rhian Ramos is Blush Philippines December 2011-Feb...
- 'TODA Max,' Philippines' Highest-Rating Comedy-Pro...
- 'E-Boy' Joins ABS-CBN's Primetime League Starting ...
- 'Unofficially Yours' Starring John Lloyd Cruz and ...
- Karylle is on the Cover of Women's Health Philippi...
- ABS-CBN, Most Liked and Followed Philippine TV Net...
- Marian Rivera is Philippines Newest 'Pantasya ng B...
- Arthur Solinap Voted Out of 'Survivor Philippines'...
- Phillip Salvador and Kathryn Bernardo Star in a He...
- 2011 MMFF Box-Office Update: 'Enteng Ng Ina Mo' Gr...
- Shamcey Supsup Vs. Venus Raj: The Beauty Queens Fa...
- Kris Aquino, Anne Curtis and Robin Padilla Join Fo...
- Most Liked Pinoy Primetime Soap Operas of 2011 Win...
- A Mother's Story Starring Pokwang – Movie Poster, ...
- ▼ 01/01 - 01/08 (16)
- ► 2011 (536)
- ► 2010 (415)
Most Photogenic Young Female Celebrity Poll for 2010: Final Ranking
1. Kim Chiu
2. Angel Locsin
6. Anne Curtis
10. Bea Alonzo
11. Rhian Ramos
12. Isabel Oli
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
at 1:39 PM Posted by zeaven28
ABS-CBN is not only the leading TV network in the country today but it is also the leading Philippine TV network online on Facebook and Twitter based on the number of fans and followers.
With its Facebook fans reaching more than 2 million and Twitter followers hitting more than 100,000, ABS-CBN is truly the most sought after TV network on the web as more netizens subscribe to its updates on its shows, stars, and services via the said social networking and micro-blogging sites.
As of January 2, ABS-CBN’s official Facebook page already got a total of 2,014,649 likes from users all over the world and currently the fifth top Facebook page in the Philippines based on social media statistics site Social Bakers (www.socialbakers.com).
Meanwhile, ABS-CBN also ruled the Twitterverse as the most followed Philippine TV network on Twitter with 102,449 followers versus GMA (@gmanetwork) with 30,533 and TV5 (@TV5Manila) with 44,785 as of January 2, 2012.
ABS-CBN stars and shows are also labeled as the most popular online on both Facebook and Twitter as they also received the most number of likes and followers compared to those from rival networks.
Kapamilya stars Vice Ganda (3,687,842 likes) and Angel Locsin (2,509,645 likes), grabbed the top two spots among the most liked Facebook pages in the country followed by ABS-CBN’s morning talent show “Showtime” (2,370,759 likes) on third, still based on data from Social Bakers.
Anne Curtis, on the other hand, remains to be the most followed Filipina on Twitter with 2,116,672. Joining her among the five celebrities with more than one million Twitter followers are Angel Locsin (1,285,841), Vice Ganda (1,228,698), Kris Aquino (1,133,057), and Sam Milby, (1,049,626).
Stay updated with the latest from ABS-CBN and like its official Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/ABSCBNnetwork and follow it on Twitter at www.twitter.com/abscbn.
courtesy of ABS-CBN
Posted under : Kapamilya