- Hello readers! Call us “Pinoybizsurfer”. The Newest Entertainment Blog Site! So readers, anticipate for our latest and hottest pinoy entertainment scoops and updates. Hope you enjoyed visiting the site. Just leave a comments, suggestions or feedback pls. So we can know your opinions related with our Blog Site. Thank you and Have a nice day! Happy Reading!
- 36th MMFF (8)
- 37th MMFF (15)
- Albums (16)
- Bench UNCUT (4)
- Box-Office (47)
- Entertainment (140)
- Instant News (1)
- Kapamilya (172)
- Kapatid (16)
- Kapuso (148)
- Magazines (237)
- Movies (123)
- Music (18)
- pbsTwitpics (1)
- Personal (8)
- Photos (6)
- Poll (98)
- Ratings (1)
- Scandal (6)
- Spotlight (40)
- Studio 23 (2)
- Technology (3)
- TV Commercials (5)
- TV Ratings (112)
- ► 2012 (250)
12/04 - 12/11
- Kapuso Leading Ladies' Magazine Covers for Decembe...
- Brightest Stars of ASAP Rocks 'Give Back' this Sun...
- Marian Rivera will Stun Viewers on Party Pilipinas...
- Pia Guanio’s One-on-One Interview with Rhian Ramos...
- KC Concepcion Graces Wansapanataym's Christmas Epi...
- Most Liked Pinoy Primetime Soap Operas of 2011 Upd...
- Protégé’s Krizza, Lira, Lovely, Jensen, and Nomer:...
- 59th FAMAS Awards – 2011 Nominees Announced
- December 2011 Magazine Cover Guys –Aljur Abrenica ...
- Anak TV Seal Awardees for 2011 Revealed
- 'Yesterday Today Tomorrow' – Full Trailer and Publ...
- Anne Curtis for Primadonna
- Sexy Georgina Wilson Covers Rogue Magazine’s 50th ...
- ABS-CBN Continues to Lead in Primetime TV Nationwi...
- Odyssey OPM Chart: Angeline Quinto's 'Patuloy Ang ...
- GMA-7 Topped November 2011 National TV Ratings, ba...
- Pantasya ng Bayan (2011) – 1st Update
- Shake, Rattle and Roll 13 – Movie Poster and Full ...
- ▼ 12/04 - 12/11 (18)
- ► 2010 (415)
Most Photogenic Young Female Celebrity Poll for 2010: Final Ranking
1. Kim Chiu
2. Angel Locsin
6. Anne Curtis
10. Bea Alonzo
11. Rhian Ramos
12. Isabel Oli
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
at 8:54 AM Posted by zeaven28
Nationwide ratings winner GMA Network, Inc. (GMA) further hiked its lead in television ratings versus competitors ABS-CBN and TV5 from October to November, according to broadcast industry’s most trusted ratings service provider Nielsen TV Audience Measurement.
Based on full November data (November 27 to 30 based on overnight readings), GMA remained the number one free-to-air television channel with 37.5 total day average household audience share points, ahead of ABS-CBN’s 29.3 points by an imposing 8.2 points; and much higher than TV5’s 15.
GMA was notably the only TV station that grew its total day household audience share performance across all areas this November relative to the previous month.
Based on an estimated five viewers per household, GMA’s margins translate to almost 1.5 million more viewers from all over the country over ABS-CBN; and 4.2 million more viewers over TV5.
In the list of overall top 30 programs, GMA’s programs outnumbered ABS-CBN’s. There were 16 Kapuso programs in the list with the historic boxing special Pacquiao-Marquez III: World Welterweight Championship clinching the top spot.
GMA especially made remarkable nationwide ratings performance in both daytime and afternoon blocks, where it left behind competitors by double digit margins.
In Urban Luzon, which houses 77 percent of total television households nationwide, GMA hit 41.3 total day audience share points, higher than ABS-CBN’s 25 by 16.3 points; and ahead of TV5’s 15.5 by 25.8 points.
The margins translate to 2.3 million more viewers from the said area attuned to GMA over ABS-CBN; and 3.7 million more viewers over TV5.
In the Kapuso bailiwick Mega Manila, which comprises 58 percent of total television households nationwide, GMA registered 42.2 share points, 18.9 points ahead of ABS-CBN’s 23.3 points; 25.8 points away from TV5’s 16.4 points.
The figures translate to GMA having two million more viewers over ABS-CBN; and 2.8 million more viewers over TV5.
There were 21 GMA programs in the list of overall top 30 programs in Urban Luzon; while 22 GMA programs made it to the same list in Mega Manila. The Pacquiao-Marquez III: World Welterweight Championship led all programs in both rosters. In the top 10 list, GMA almost made a clean sweep with eight entries in Mega Manila, and seven in Urban Luzon.
Other GMA programs that showed consistent performance in both areas include the longest running noontime show Eat Bulaga, banner newscast 24 Oras, primetime shows Amaya, Iglot, Kapuso Mo, Jessica Soho, and Munting Heredera.
The Nielsen TV Audience Measurement used by GMA is used by 21 companies including two other local networks, namely, TV5 and Solar Entertainment; Faulkner Media; CBN Asia; 13 advertising agencies and three regional clients. On the other hand, ABS-CBN is the only major local TV network reportedly subscribing to Kantar Media, formerly known as TNS.
In Mega Manila alone, the Nielsen TV Audience Measurement has a sample size of 880 homes as compared to Kantar Media’s 770 homes. Nationwide, Nielsen has a total sample size of 2,005 homes compared to the lower sample size of 1,370 utilized by Kantar Media.
courtesy of GMA Network