- Hello readers! Call us “Pinoybizsurfer”. The Newest Entertainment Blog Site! So readers, anticipate for our latest and hottest pinoy entertainment scoops and updates. Hope you enjoyed visiting the site. Just leave a comments, suggestions or feedback pls. So we can know your opinions related with our Blog Site. Thank you and Have a nice day! Happy Reading!
- 36th MMFF (8)
- 37th MMFF (15)
- Albums (16)
- Bench UNCUT (4)
- Box-Office (47)
- Entertainment (140)
- Instant News (1)
- Kapamilya (172)
- Kapatid (16)
- Kapuso (148)
- Magazines (237)
- Movies (123)
- Music (18)
- pbsTwitpics (1)
- Personal (8)
- Photos (6)
- Poll (98)
- Ratings (1)
- Scandal (6)
- Spotlight (40)
- Studio 23 (2)
- Technology (3)
- TV Commercials (5)
- TV Ratings (112)
- ► 2012 (250)
12/04 - 12/11
- Kapuso Leading Ladies' Magazine Covers for Decembe...
- Brightest Stars of ASAP Rocks 'Give Back' this Sun...
- Marian Rivera will Stun Viewers on Party Pilipinas...
- Pia Guanio’s One-on-One Interview with Rhian Ramos...
- KC Concepcion Graces Wansapanataym's Christmas Epi...
- Most Liked Pinoy Primetime Soap Operas of 2011 Upd...
- Protégé’s Krizza, Lira, Lovely, Jensen, and Nomer:...
- 59th FAMAS Awards – 2011 Nominees Announced
- December 2011 Magazine Cover Guys –Aljur Abrenica ...
- Anak TV Seal Awardees for 2011 Revealed
- 'Yesterday Today Tomorrow' – Full Trailer and Publ...
- Anne Curtis for Primadonna
- Sexy Georgina Wilson Covers Rogue Magazine’s 50th ...
- ABS-CBN Continues to Lead in Primetime TV Nationwi...
- Odyssey OPM Chart: Angeline Quinto's 'Patuloy Ang ...
- GMA-7 Topped November 2011 National TV Ratings, ba...
- Pantasya ng Bayan (2011) – 1st Update
- Shake, Rattle and Roll 13 – Movie Poster and Full ...
- ▼ 12/04 - 12/11 (18)
- ► 2010 (415)
Most Photogenic Young Female Celebrity Poll for 2010: Final Ranking
1. Kim Chiu
2. Angel Locsin
6. Anne Curtis
10. Bea Alonzo
11. Rhian Ramos
12. Isabel Oli
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
at 9:58 PM Posted by zeaven28
Anne Curtis scores another endorsement this year!
Primadonna, the local footwear brand launches its newest collection and proudly to presents their new endorser, Princess of All-Media Anne Curtis. As the new face, Anne stars in shoe label’s latest campaign "Different Shoe. Different You".
Primadonna offers ladies footwear from casual sandals and slip-ons to dressy heels, booties, pumps and fun peep toes, wedges, sling-backs and flats. The said shoe brand also markets ladies bags and accessories that are equally distinct and unique in fun and interesting colors.
Don’t forget to include Primadonna in your destination lists for Christmas Shopping together with your family and friends : )
Like the Official Facebook Page of Primadonna HERE to browse more of their 2011’s Holiday Collection and other latest trends and must-haves.