Just take a look at this record . . .
TOP 3-GROSSING PINOY FILMS FOR 2011 (as of July 10)
1. Catch Me... I'm in Love (92 Screens) - P52.95-M in 5 Days
2. In the Name of Love (90 Screens) - P47.31-M in 5 Days
3. Pak! Pak! My Dr. Kwak! (70 Screens) - P21.89-M in 2 days
However, this box-office ticket sale was much higher than Star Cinema’s last offering film ‘Forever and A Day’ topbilled by KC Concepcion and Sam Milby which had an opening weekend gross of P23.27 million only that have an utmost no. of theaters nationwide with 155. In this part of analysis, Temptation Island Wins against Forever and A Day which now had a 4th week gross of P44.73 Million.
HIGHEST-GROSSING PINOY FILMS FOR 2011
(As of July 10, 2011)
1. Catch Me…I’m In Love – P120.21M
2. In the Name of Love – P117.2M
3. Pak! Pak! My Dr. Kwak! – P72.31M
4. Bulong – P67.27M
5. Who’s That Girl? – P58.31M
6. Forever and a Day – P44.73M
7. My Valentine Girls – P44.26M
8. Temptation Island – P27.65M
9. Tumbok – P10.53M
10. Tum: My Pledge of Love – P5.16M
Meanwhile, today is the grand-opening showing of SineScreen and Star Cinema’s comedy movie “The Adventures of Pureza, Queen of the Riles” starring Melai Csntiveros. Congrats to Temptation Island! Good Luck The Adventures of Pureza!