Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Noy is NOW SHOWING IN THEATERS NATIONWIDE!

0 comments
The much anticipating indie film of the year ‘NOY’ starring Coco Martin is now showing in theaters nationwide. Other artists included in the movie are Erich Gonzales, Cherry Pie Picache, Baron Geisler, Joem Bascon and Vice Ganda. It was released under Star Cinema and directed by Dondon Santos.

I’ve already watched the full trailer in Cinema One a few days ago. And I must say the story is very different nowadays if we compare to other indie films. It seems two worlds that feature on the story. One is for a typical family story and other one is for politics. I’m wondering how will this two will be relate to each other to come up an ideas for people on what is/are the message of the film. So I have to watch the movie to find out the answers on my questions.

I think, Filipino youth and students have got to watch this movie! A perfect to start their school year! Right?

Behind the scenes photos of 'Noy'  
(credits to NOY (THE MOVIE) group page on Facebook)


Watch and Support this movie! Proud to be PINOY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails