Saturday, May 15, 2010

Falling in Love by SIX PART INVENTION

0 comments
Good Morning readers. Are you a fanatic of “Agua Bendita” show in ABS-CBN? Are you Team Agua? Or Team Bendita? Or you likely most the Team Wowa? : )

Are you getting in love when Agua and Ronnie see’s each other at the beach? Accompanied by a sweet music background. Did you hear that song? A song that has a lyrics something like this "Why o why. Do i feel this way" Did you already remember? But for the viewers like me, i only heard the chorus of the song. And from that, I started to wonder what the title of this song is? I immediately search this song through internet in google and youtube. And i took 2 hours before I knew what is the title and the full lyrics of the song. And also who is the one who sing it.


Falling in Love
(Six Part Invention)
Words & Music by: Rey Cantong

You and me, we got along just fine
But deep inside I know there is more
Right next to you
I know you're the right one
Can't fight this feeling, I'm taking chances now

In my heart I feel that this is something real
I don't wanna let this moment go

(CHORUS)
Why oh Why, Do I feel this way?
When I'm with you I feel so alive
Why oh Why, will I hide away
I can't help it
I'm FALLING IN LOVE with you

Never ending nights when I'm alone with you
A lifetime of dreams coming true
Nothing comes close to what we have right now
You're the only one that matters now

In my heart I feel that this is something real
I don't wanna let this moment go

(CHORUS)

What if I fall in love?
What if I make you mine?
I wanna know if you'll be there by my side


I saw this lyrics personally in their profile in FRIENDSTER. this is the link http://profiles.friendster.com/15738876 . Sad to say, the song is not yet been release and available. Patient guys! I'm sure this song  will be release very soon, because there are thousands of music lover in the Philippines who requested  for this song . For the sneak preview about this song, you may watch this video. -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BXz-ebkkGo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails